The St. Alphonsus Art and Cultural Center is located at 2025 Constance Street in New Orleans, Louisiana.
It is open to the public every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from
10:00 a.m. until 2:00 pm.
On-site parking is available.
Map and Directions
St. Alphonsus Art & Cultural Center
courtesy of The Friends of Saint Alphonsus
Come be a part of history!
Celebrate Mass in Saint Alphonsus Church with Archbishop Gregory Aymond
Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 7:00 p.m.
This is the first Mass to be held at the church since 1979 – A Reception will follow Mass
You are visitor number to this site
Please check out links to our good friends:
New Orleans Convention Center and Visitors Bureau
The Seelos Center
To arrange private tours or rental of the St. Alphonsus Art and Cultural Center, call (504) 524-8116. Please browse through our site for more info and a visual tour of this magnificent and historic architectural treasure.
St. Alphonsus News
Sign up for our Facebook Page
- What Is Alphonsus Maria Leopoldo Introna? – A Biography of the Painter & Artistic Genius of Our AgeA Short History of How Alphonsus Maria Leopoldo Introna Became a Painter The meaning of the paintings of Alphonsus is a difficult topic to understand. It’s not just about the paintings themselves, but also about the context in which they were created. The purpose of this article is to help you understand what Alphonsus was […]
- How to Behave Well at PartiesWant to know how to have a great time at parties? Well, here are some tips that will help you out! Know When to Stick Around If you want to make the most of your time at a party, it’s best to stick around for awhile. Not only will this give you more opportunity to […]
- How to Embrace Your True Self with the Art of Alphonsus LiguoriIf you’re looking for advice on how to find happiness and fulfillment in your life, then you should definitely read Alphonsus Liguori’s advice. The 16th century priest and healer founded the “Theology of Love” which teaches that the path to happiness and fulfillment lies in self-love, compassion, and forgiveness. Liguori’s philosophy is based on the […]
- Alphonsus: The Monk and the MasterpieceThe Museum of Fine Arts in Boston has recently displayed one of the most beautiful and intricate pieces of artwork ever created- a collection of 247 paintings, each depicting a biblical event. The work is so unique and intricate, it has been dubbed the “Holy Grail of Paintings.” The history of the “Holy Grail of […]
- Unleash Your Creativity: 22 Alice-Themed Crafts for a More Productive and Enjoyable LifeFinding ways to be more creative and productive has never been easier thanks to Alice in Wonderland. This classic story has inspired countless people to embark on different adventures, some of which are very creative indeed. Whether you’re looking to spruce up your desk with themed planners, tackle a new project, or de-stress after a […]
- The Spiritual Reason You Should Pray to a SaintThere are many reasons why you should pray to a saint, and one of the most spiritual is that they have been through the experience you are currently going through. Praying to a saint can help remove any fear or doubt you may have and allow you to connect with them in a more personal […]
- The 5 Best Tips for Making an Outdoorsy Celebration a HitLooking to add a little excitement to your next outdoor celebration? Here are five easy tips to help make your bash a hit! From drinks to food to decorations, these simple tricks will make your gathering look and taste great. So grab your friends and get ready to have some fun! Ideas for drinks: There […]
- The Ultimate Guide to Making the Most of Mass Celebrations!Whether you’re planning your first mass celebration or you’ve been doing it for years, there are plenty of tips and tricks in this ultimate guide to make the most of your masses! From planning ahead to staying organized, this guide has everything you need to make the most out of your ceremonies. So saddle up […]
- “Southern Elegant Church flower arrangements that will Wow!”Looking for a stunning way to show your love for your church? Look no further than the Southern Elegant Church! These flower arrangements are sure to wow anyone who sees them. With blooms that range from vibrant hues to soft tones, these arrangements are sure to add a touch of elegance and class to any […]